Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ebay Germany, ebay.de
teddybyrne2008
post May 31 2012, 10:31 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 75,507

Has anyone else tried using the German ebay site for buying parts ?

I havent a word of German so I am currently using goggle translate to translate from English to German and then back again when the seller replies. Its pretty crap translations but they get the jist of what I am saying and vice versa

Just wondering if anyone else has tried this, you dont get caught with the whole currency thing like you do with England and the P&P isn't bad either

All the brands that they sell are to OEM standard and German made

If this is in the wrong thread sorry dont really know where to put it

Just said I would put it out there and see how others got on, also tried looking up VW parts in Spain and France but they were pretty crap for MK2 parts ! Its all Citroen s and Renaults
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kadett 244
post Jun 1 2012, 08:54 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 30,155

A lot of people on her (myself included) have been browsing there for a fair while, but your right, it's an awesome site!

--------------------
Project Jet-burgandy SOLD . . . but I want it back :P
The Daily
Project Kit�g Coup�
I do not consent to any and all of the material i posted on this forum(VAGdrivers.net) being used to create revenue for this or any other company.
I also do not consent to any and all of the above content being moved from the UK/Ireland

+Quote Post
Shane
post Jun 1 2012, 09:03 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 43

Been using it for years,in my experience most sellers speak good English so i just message them in English.

--------------------
If you watch Titanic backwards, it's a film about a submarine that rescues loads of people and brings them back to Cork.

+Quote Post
Guest_Murph81_*
post Jun 1 2012, 09:12 AM
Post #4

Guests

Just got power steering bits for my mk1 off of it, its very handy, some class stuff on there!

+Quote Post
Plane
post Jun 1 2012, 09:16 AM
Post #5

Plane

Member No.: 71

I've used it loads. I usually find the postage a lot cheaper than from the UK too.

+Quote Post
Carden
post Jun 1 2012, 10:56 AM
Post #6

35-holes all over the shop.

Group: Classifieds Organiser
Member No.: 227

German Ebay is the bane of my life.

--------------------
I do not consent to any and all of the material I have posted on this forum (VAGdrivers.net) being used to create revenue for this or any other company.
I also do not consent to any and all of the above content being moved from the UK/Ireland

+Quote Post
teddybyrne2008
post Jun 1 2012, 11:06 AM
Post #7

Advanced Member

Member No.: 75,507

Is there any one ebay shop that ye use all the time and is very good ?

I only thought of it the other day and was wondering if many others were using it as well and it seems I am not the only genius

Also who should I avoid ?

Getting Nuarl (I think is the name of them, its the same brand as Otto sell anyway) piston ring set for 55 euro, its 132 plus vat for them here from Otto

+Quote Post
kadett 244
post Jun 1 2012, 12:51 PM
Post #8

Advanced Member

Member No.: 30,155

Ive never had any problems with any sellers but I think I have only used private sellers. No particular reason, just they had what I want

--------------------
Project Jet-burgandy SOLD . . . but I want it back :P
The Daily
Project Kit�g Coup�
I do not consent to any and all of the material i posted on this forum(VAGdrivers.net) being used to create revenue for this or any other company.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th July 2020 - 08:02 AM

VAGdrivers.net 2005 - 2010  · 

vagdrivers.net is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on vagdrivers.net is generated by its users. vagdrivers.net is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.